2022 SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS
SAVE THE DATE: CHPAA GALA
SAVE THE DATE: MISSION TO CAMBODIA
After 2 years hiatus due to Covid-19 pandemic, CHPAA is pleased to announce that the Board of Directors has voted to resume our 11th Medical, Surgical and Dental Mission to Cambodia:
* Mission Only: January 25 – February 6, 2023
* Mission + Tour: January 25 – February 9, 2023
**PSA: CHPAA's Cambodian Doctors Address Misconceptions About Covid 19 Vaccine!
On behalf of CHPAA, we urge everyone to go get vaccinated as soon as possible. The vaccines are safe and effective. Let us do our parts to end this pandemic together!
ក្នុងនាមសមាគមសុខាភិបាលខ្មែរនៅអាមេរិក យើងខ្ញុំសូមធ្វើសំណូមពរ ឱ្យបងប្អូនយើងទាំងអស់ នាំគ្នាទៅចាក់វ៉ាក់សាំងឱ្យបានទាន់ពេលវេលា បើអាចធ្វើបាន។ វ៉ាក់សាំងនេះមានសុវត្ថិភាព និងប្រសិទ្ធភាពល្អ។ សូមបងប្អូនចូលរួមចំណែកទាំងអស់គ្នា ដើម្បីបញ្ចប់ជម្ងឺរាតត្បាតនេះ។
Promoting Health Through Service and Education
WHO WE ARE
Cambodian Health Professionals Association of America (CHPAA) is a nonprofit organization that is exclusively humanitarian, working to promote health and social well-being through ongoing service and education to medically underserved Cambodians living in both the United States and Cambodia.
How can you help?
To maintain on-going success, CHPAA will rely on generous support from our sponsors. Please consider donating today.
- $100 Provides complete course of antibiotic therapy for 45 patients, or a month of pain therapy for 60 patients
- $200 Provides six months of crucial vitamins to 40 children, or nine months of prenatal vitamins to 30 women
- $300 Provides 500 pairs of eyeglasses or 900 toothbrushes
- $400 Provides materials for 5 general surgeries or 8 cataract surgeries
- $500 Provides a dental unit that can perform 180 dental fillings or 300 extractions in a week
- $1000 Provides two pallets of medications that are not available to the underserved in Cambodia.
WHAT WE DO
— We Strengthen
We strengthen community by promoting healthy lifestyles, regular check-up, and education to local Cambodians and other ethnic groups. Providing communities and individuals with information about the US healthcare system.
— We Build Networks
We maintain an ongoing network of healthcare professionals in the US. Maintaining an ongoing network with healthcare professionals in Cambodia. We nurture and support the development of CHPAA volunteers. We build community bonding through local cultural events and galas.
— We Mentor
We offer locals junior highs, high schools, and universities students an opportunity to volunteer and serve their community. We mentor local Cambodian-American students entering the healthcare professions. 100 percent of our volunteering students have been accepted to graduate school.
— We Conduct Missions
We conduct annual medical, surgical, and dental mission to Cambodia to provide medical care services and education free of charge to the under-served Cambodian population . We have completed 10 missions and looking forward to our 11th Mission to Banteay Meanchey Province, Cambodia in January 2021.
—We Provide Scholarships
— We Organize Events
We organize local health events & fairs. We conduct fundraising, cultural events, and galas.